1) We check the conformity of the vehicle you find in Turkey to the USA and Canada Customs Regulations.
2) If the vehicle is suitable, we get the vehicle’s service report and we take around 40 photos of the vehicle including photos showing rust or other problems. At the same time, we get more information from the owner ( replaced parts, vehicle condition, accident and damage history from an insurance company, offroad history, police records etc.) and we email to you.
3) If you approve the purchase, we negotiate on your behalf with the owner of a vehicle. We reserve the vehicle, pay the deposit and make a pre-contract with the seller. We send you the proforma invoice of the vehicle in your name.
4) We buy the vehicle on your behalf and, we organize domestic transport if required and international shipping from Turkey to abroad.
5) We do the customs clearance, container lashing services of the vehicle and we send the vehicle to your country.