Defender 110 2.5 Gasoline
285/75/16 A / T 4 Tires New
The Transmission is Running Clean.
Unbranded Gofrato Paint
Kahn Body Kit
5 Door Shaft Changed
Off Road Safarie Equipment
All Electric And Mechanical Installation Was Renewed And Cleaned.
13.500 Lb New Storage Crane
The Color Of The Defender Has Been Changed.
If you request more restoration stage pictures and videos will be sent.
1) Door Frame has been changed
2) Rear right door frame complately changed
3) 4 tyres 185 x 75 brand new
4) Tyre Rods are dismantled and oiled
5) Rod head covers has been changed
6) Brakes linings are new
7) Terrain transmissions were dismantled and gears renewed
8) Electric cabling has been maintained
9) Battery is new
10) Bottom of car has been repainted with galvanised paint
11) Has been uplifted with Helezon kit
12) Has been repainted complately int and ext.
13) Forward balance rods has been changed
14) All disc brakes on wheels changed
15) Forward Wheel balls changed
16) Rear Wheel balls have been dismantled , cleaned out , oiled and then put back
17) Differential oils and discs have been renewed
18) Engine oil and filters have been renewed
19) Gears and terain gears function without problem
20) Electrical systems function without any problem
21) 13500 LB Goliath Crane on bumper
22) Hi-Jack Lever 3500 kg
23) Kahn Body kit
24) Exterior of the car has been painted with galvanised paint
25) Frontal and rear bumpers are made up study material
26) Hydrolic Wheel
27) Carpet floor cover
28) Ceiling and seat covers are complately renewed
29) Ceiling sound isolation
30) Door interior sound isolation